Our objective is to nurture children into a loving, serving relationship with Jesus Christ and to expose them to their God given talents/gifting to reach their full potential. We want to practically equip the children of this church to become a more functional part of the Kingdom of God. We aim to help children hear from the Lord, to be led by the Holy Spirit and to be grounded in the Rock, which is our Lord Jesus Christ!
We aim to create an atmosphere where they can be touched by the Holy Spirit and are given the chance to experience the Lord through foundational Bible teaching, worship, prayer, prophecy, allowing the Holy Spirit to come and be in charge, soaking in His presence, and fun!
Isaiah 54:13 "And all your children shall be disciples - taught of the Lord (obedient to His will) and great shall be the peace and undisturbed composure of your children". (Amplified Version)
The Children Ministry is composed of three groups. These groups were formed to tailor make programs that are relevant to their needs; each group meets differently every Sunday and does different activities that feed into the mission and vision of the church.
- Alfa (Age 3-6)
- Pearls (Age 7-9)
- Eagles (Age 10-12)
- Frequent training on emerging trends in the children ministry
- Expose Children teachers by facilitating them to visit leading churches locally who are doing well in children’s ministry
- Develop and review curriculum for children ministry: Put in place a mechanism that will ensure regular review and evaluation of existing curriculum from all stakeholders (parents and teachers)
- Invest in modern learning and teaching aids
- Identify and engage gifts and talents among the children into the ministry
- Train parents to prioritize their relationships to their children as a means of Christian discipleship
- Partner with parents and guardians as key stakeholders in raising God-fearing children